About Frodsham Tree Solutions
Frodsham Tree Solutions have been providing tree services for over 25 years, based in the North West of England we are ideally situated to conduct tree services in Cheshire, The Wirral, Merseyside, Greater Manchester, North Wales and Lancashire.
From 1989 to 2015 Chris Whitby has served as a soldier in the Royal Engineers, however whilst on many leave periods he has assisted other Arborists in the North West gaining valuable tree, landscaping and gardening experience and working for his tools. Thanks to military resettlement funding, Chris has been able to focus his change of career in tree surgery and has qualified as an arborist at Kingswood Training Services.Chris subsequently founded Frodsham Tree Solutions and employs fully qualified members of the family and friends.
Please like us on Facebook…Click Here
If you would like to see our Health and Safety document please click here.
- Tree felling
- Crown lifts
- Crown thinning
- Crown reductions
- Stump grinding
- Dead wooding
- Tree planting
- Log splitting
- Storm damage trees
- NPTC Unit 0020-03 (CS30) – Chainsaw Maintenance and Crosscutting
- NPTC Unit 0020-04 (CS31) – Felling Trees up to 380mm diameter
- NPTC Unit 0020-06,10 (CS48) Powered Pole Pruner
- NPTC Unit 0021-09 (CS41) Aerial Tree Rigging
- NPTC Unit 0020-07, 0021-06 (CS38) – Tree Climbing and Aerial Rescue
- NPTC Unit 0021-08 (CS39) – Using a Chainsaw from a Rope and Harness.
- NPTC Unit 0021-05 (CS50) – Emergency Treework Operations
- LANTRA Cert – Use of Brushcutter
- LANTRA Cert. – Use of Woodchippers
- LANTRA Cert. Use of Stumpgrinders
- LANTRA Cert. – Business Studies for Tree Surgeons
- IPAF 1b Cert. – Use of Mobile Elevated Work Platform (MEWP)